1. Report your chapter membership number every month to VP-Membership@SeaHawkers.org.
2. The deadline to report the chapter membership numbers is the final day of each month. This is to ensure that we receive the information prior to the Council meetings held on the first Wednesday of each month and can accurately report membership totals.
3. When reporting your chapter membership numbers, please be sure to attach your membership spreadsheet and put your chapter’s name and total number of members in the body of the email.
4. Every chapter that reports their numbers each and every month (without missing more than 2 months annually), following the requirements, will receive an autographed item.
5. The autographed item earned shall be shipped or hand delivered during the following year.
Chapters are required to complete this form and email to VP-Membership@SeaHawkers.org on the last day of each month.
One unique characteristic of Sea Hawkers that makes us stand apart is our focus on charitable giving and community service. We are the leaders in generosity by serving our communities – local and abroad.
Throughout the year we will collect information from every chapter about their charitable activities. At the banquet we’ll be able to share the ‘grand total’ of dollars raised, hours volunteered, pounds of food and number of stuff animals donated. Together we are a force to be reckoned with!
Complete and submit this form each time your chapter has participated in a charitable activity. Email the finished form to Secretary@SeaHawkers.org.
Talent and Donation requests are no longer handled through the Sea Hawkers VP-Liaison, they are submitted directly through the Seahawks website (effective June 2017).
Seahawks “talent” includes the following: Sea Gals, Blitz, Blue Thunder, Legends and Players.
Requests for an autographed item for a special charitable event can only be handled through our VP-Liaison, Candy Johns you can reach her at VP-Liaison@Seahawkers.org.
Chapters that hold events where they would like to have Seahawks Talent participate may make a request using the links below.
Please be mindful that filling out any of the requests below does not guarantee fulfillment.
The Seahawks receive an overwhelming number of Talent requests. To ensure the best possible chance of having your request filled:
1. Chapter presidents must submit requests for verification purposes.
2. Put Sea Hawkers [your chapter name] as the reference code.
3. Submit your requests no less than eight weeks prior to the event date.
4. Use the online links only; paper, fax, email or telephone requests are not accepted.
Seahawks Dancers, Blitz, Boom, Blue Thunder, Legends, Players
Please request here
Out-of-State Donation Requests: Chapters outside of the Northwest also need to contact VP-Liaison@Seahawkers.org
Each year at annual banquet Sea Hawkers Central Council recognizes Fallen Sea Hawkers, our fellow fans and players who have passed away during the preceding year. If you have a Fallen Sea Hawker in your chapter who has made an impact both in your chapter and community, please submit the Fallen Sea Hawker form to the Central Council President.
Nominations are open to all current paid members for the year nominated.
Nominations must pertain only to what this Sea Hawker has done to support the Booster Club and the Seahawks Organization during the calendar year involved (Jan.1 thru Dec.31).
To submit a nomination click the following Microsoft Forms link: https://forms.office.com/r/4FCNuUx6ZA
The deadline to submit 2021 nominations is April 30th, 2021.
Use the following guidelines when you submit your nominaton:
- Please explain why your nominee should be Sea Hawker of the year.
- How have they impacted your community and chapter
- How have they impacted the Sea Hawkers Organization
- Report hours of volunteering services at/for Sea Hawker themed events (nominee is representing the Sea Hawkers at a said event volunteering)
- To help ensure nominations are considered anonymously please remember the following:
- Do NOT include the Nominee’s name, gender, chapter name, board position (if applicable), region area (cities/towns, states, and countries) in the text of your reasons for nomination.
- Do NOT include dollar amounts raised by the nominee. (due to the vast economic diversity in the different demographic areas of our existing chapters)
For any questions please email VP-at-Large@SeaHawkers.org.